If you have ever played Words With Friends, then you are likely familiar with the “chat” feature. This is where you can send and receive messages from your opponent to talk about strategy or just chat in general. Why does my chat disappear on Words With Friends? Why do I keep getting kicked off of Words With Friends? What happens when you mute someone on Word With Friends? These are common questions that players ask themselves after noticing something strange happening with their game. In this article, we will answer those questions and offer some tips for how to deal with these issues.
How Can I tell If I have been Blocked on Words with Friends?
This happens most of the time that players get blocked by their opponents or the players they were playing the game for the last two or three days. This usually happens because of the disagreement on words or phrases. So, if you can’t find the person you are looking for, it’s likely that they have blocked you.
There is no definite way to tell whether someone has blocked you on Words With Friends, but there are a few things you can do to try and figure it out:
- Search for their name and try to look out for their profile. If you can’t find them, it’s likely that they have blocked you.
- If the other player is someone who has played with or against multiple times before, look at their profile and see if any of your previous games appear on there. If not all of your past matches are listed, then this may indicate they’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the game, which generally happens before someone blocks you.
- If they’ve recently changed their username and/or avatar, this may indicate that they blocked you and created a new account to play again.
- If you’re still not sure whether or not you’ve been blocked, the best thing to do is reach out to the other player and ask. If they don’t respond, then that’s a pretty good indication that you have indeed been blocked.
What Happens When You Block Someone on Words with Friends?
This has been noted that many scams are happening at Words with Friends. So most of the players like to Block them to avoid scamming. When you Block Someone on Words with Friends they can’t disturb you on chat and they also can’t see your profile.
What Happens When You Mute Someone on Words with Friends?
Muting someone on Words with Friends is very similar to blocking them, except that they can still see your profile and send you messages. Muting someone is a good way to stop them from being able to disturb you without completely blocking. Oftentimes, players will be able to see that you have “muted” them. If they can tell or not is unknown though.
When Should I Block Someone on Words with Friends?
If the other player has been harassing you in any way shape or form, then it’s okay to block them. This includes sending rude messages back and getting involved in scamming you also. If you are feeling uncomfortable or unsafe playing the game with this person, then it’s probably a good idea to block them.
How Can I Avoid Getting Kicked off of Words With Friends?
There are a few things you can do to help avoid getting kicked off of Words With Friends:
- Make sure that you’re not using any slang terms that your opponent may not understand.
- Avoid sending messages with excessive punctuation or capital letters, as this can be seen as being rude and also interpreted as yelling.
- If the other player is getting angry at you for making a mistake, try to apologize and move on. Getting into an argument will only lead to both of you getting kicked off.
- If you’re having trouble finding a word, try to use the online dictionary or ask a friend for help. Getting angry and swearing at your opponent because of a lost game is not going to make them want to continue playing with you.
- Last but not least, always remember to be respectful of your opponents – even if they’re not being respectful to you.